Wilts & Hants Rolling road shootout

tonyrendall

The Wilts & Hants area will be holding a rolling road day at EFI Performance in Fareham, Hants on Sat 23rd October 9am Start.  £25 a car.  

If anybody else wants to come along for a couple of power runs & see if the bits they have spent their hard earned cash on have made a difference. Contact me direct as we will be collecting money up front to stop all those blaggers who say they will come and dont turn up, messing us about.

I will also be collecting money this Sunday at the Rockingham arms meet (Wilts & Hants meet). Limited spaces so hurry.

Tony

tonyrendall@bh255qh.freeserve.co.uk

Can I come and watch? There is no point putting my car on the rollers just to see you lot pee yourselves at the paltry amount of BHP ....  :blush:  :blush:

Nicko  :0

:p spoil sport.  What you scared of pansy boy?  ;)

doggers...

You have obviously forgotten our meet when Nick started talking about 'dogging' at a location he hurtles past in the Westfield, he used to slow down as he thought the people flashing headlamps at him were warning him about the presence of the fuzz. He found out later that 'fuzz' was probably on offer at that same location. Put 'dogging' into Google and be afraid.... or amazed... depending on your viewpoint :0

I always thought there was a lot of interest in a particular car at the layby in question, until I realised the crowd wasn't interested in the car, more what was going on inside ...  :blush:

As regards not putting the car on the rollers, I 'know' it has only got about 130bhp and I don't want to hurt it  :blush:

I  :love: that car.

Nicko

How do you know?  No 2 standard engines are identical.  Go on, please Nick it would be great to hear it screaming on the rollers, you dont have to take it to the limiter ;)