Wilts / Hants Meet

Leon B

You wont have to worry about Felters, ive got some great in car camera footage of my (VX engined) car blowing past his Jap one at Keevil. And that doesn't include the two times he had broken down on the track!!

If that's the day I was there too, he's already got his excuses lined up.

:)

Andy

Yep it's all Pettys fault...

There was nothing wrong with the car that taking it all apart and putting it back together didn't fix. :D

Anyone else going to Hullavington on the 15th?

Yep it's all Pettys fault...

There was nothing wrong with the car that taking it all apart and putting it back together didn't fix. :D

Anyone else going to Hullavington on the 15th?

Yep, booking tommorow :)

and me .....

Leon did you get a new can in the end? I see from your site you have had lots of fancy upgrades this month! The car is looking lovely mate.

Will be there but only in the tintop as Westie still in  pieces in the garage    :angry:  :bangshead: And will not be at rolling road or the track day, for the same reason  b******s

Not yet sorted out what to do with engine / gearbox for the winter project. The more that I read the more confused I become  :(

See you Sunday

J D     :cool:

HI Nick

Yep I am but will have the other half in the car as she is going to eastleigh to look at more puppies (of the dog variety).  Haven't you fixed the westy yet? you cant still be doing the exhaust?

b******* ....

yes mate, exhaust/manifold off (new can down at welders being modified, ready on Tuesday when old can will be available) ...

No worries chap, I will have to break my own self-imposed rule of not taking the tin top to a meeting! See you there..

Actually, now you mention it there are some rather nice puppies in the Eastleigh area ..... cough ...

Nicko   :D  :p  :D

Cheers Nick, no new can yet, I modified the WF one so I could repack it, only a temp measure to get me on track.

Anyone fancy meeting me at the little chef at Pickets post about 11:40?