The Australian...

Martin Keene

An Australian guy decides to travel around the Greek Islands. He walks into a bar and Jill (the Australian barmaid) takes his order, 1 pint of fosters, and notices his Australian accent.

Over the course of the night they get to know each other quite a bit. At the end of the night he asks her if she wants to come back to his place and have sex with him.

Although she is attracted to him she says no. He then offers to pay her $200 for the dirty deed. Jill is travelling the world and because she  is short of funds she agrees.

The next night the guy turns up again orders another fosters and after showing her plenty of attention throughout the night he asks if she will sleep with him again for $200. She figures in for a penny in for a pound, and it was fantastic the night before, so she agrees.

This goes on for 5 nights. On the sixth night the guy comes into the bar. But this night he just orders his fosters and goes and sits in the corner.

Jill, a little disappointed, thinks that maybe she should pay him more attention and maybe she can skank some cash out of him.

So she goes over and sits next to him. She asks him where he is from and he tells her Melbourne.

"So am I..." she says "...What suburb in Melbourne?"

"Glen Iris" he says.

"That's amazing..." she says "...so am I - what street?"

"Cameo Street" he says.

"This is unbelievable..." she says "...what number?"

"Number 20" he says and she is astonished.

"You are not going to believe this..." she says "...I'm from number 22 and my parents still live there!"

(wait for it...)

(your gonna love it...)

"I know..." he says "...your father gave me  $1,000 to give to you!"

He who drinks Australian - thinks Australian!