Thorsby

Rob Navin

Mark, can it be presented to it's rightful owner at the awards do?

Yep, no probs with that  :D  :D  :D

I've still got Mr Navins prestigious award from the Saturday still to hand over to him  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  He was overcome with so much emotion after receiving it Saturday - I've kept it safe for him  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Mrs Westy

• Rob Navin

• Turbo Tommo

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a second "stag night", :D:D:D

As it was probably my fault for giving him a "Geordie concoction" I phoned him last night to make sure he was OK, and he got back home safely, it might take a couple of days for his stomach to return to OK, but he is at least safe and in one piece :D

Does this involve 'Brown Ale' ??? or something off the TOPSELF................... :oops:  :down:  :D  :D

P.S. Nick congrats on your FTD, how'd the speech go...... :suspect:

I think it involved whisky, baileys and tia maria, which would probably have been fine, apart from the fact that it was sandwiched between 2 pints of Guinness and a bottle of cheap red wine...

I think it involved whisky, baileys and tia maria, which would probably have been fine, apart from the fact that it was sandwiched between 2 pints of Guinness and a bottle of cheap red wine...

Just an average Saturday night for you then Mrs. W?

:D

Andy

I don't do red wine, or Guinness.

I'm with you on the Guinness (although the pint I had in Dublin was drinkable)...but unless the wine's sparkling, it has to be red I'm afraid!

:)

Andy

I don't do red wine, or Guinness.  Disgusting stuff  :p

Guinness is great, it's like Alcoholic Complan, no need to inertupt a good drinking seession with food if your on the Black stuff........... :love:

P.S. was that Baileys, Tia-Maria & Whisky all in the same glass at the same time.................no wounder ACW was feeling a little fragile  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

P.S. was that Baileys, Tia-Maria & Whisky all in the same glass at the same time.................no wounder ACW was feeling a little fragile  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Oh yes :D

I may have got the mix wrong though, it deffo had baileys :love: and tia maria in it.  I think the TM was a replacement ingredient as the pub didn't have whatever it was that should have been in the real Geordie concoction (cue Nick to fill us in...)  

I'm sure it curdled nicely with the red wine in any case though   :xmas:

2 pints of Guinness and a bottle of cheap red wine...

You forgot the several bottles of Kronenbourg and stella and topped off with some Jacobs Creek fizzy stuff courtesy of Team Robbo  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

mmmmmmmmmmmm fizzy stuff  :oops:

Another annoying thing about the event from a purely spectators point of view was that the commentator called  the Westfields 'Plastic Cars' at the end of the meet. I was really pi**ed off as mine is fibre glass!!

Buzz

You see he was reffering to Mr Algars car :D  :D  :D

no need to inertupt a good drinking seession with food if your on the Black stuff.

Seems to be a similar philosophy to that held at some (not to) nearby pubs  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

Don't ever use the Half Moon Pub  - it sucks  :D  :D  :devil:  :D But you can get a deal on some tough old overcooked cold steaks if you "bargain" hard enough  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Ah about time saturday night was brought into the fray

But first of all well done to the Westy's for FTD's

Saturday night

It started with seven in a Honda...........

Who wants to finish it?

PS it must include Mr Robinsons adopted son

The number of times the police were being called

The green look on Robs face when he thought it was going on his card

The green look on ACW's face when he drank the cocktail

The generous discount....

The Spirit group :D  :D  :D  :blues:  :D  :D  :D