Thorsby

Rob Navin

Dave took the FTD pot and the first in class.

That's not the way to do it  ???  ???  :D  :D  FTD is FTD and second in the FTD Class then moves up to first in Class  :D  :D  :D

Well done to both Nick and Dave - For a weekends brace of Westfield FTD's  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Mrs Westy

• Rob Navin

• Turbo Tommo

Top Posters In This Topic

Footage available from www.mrsWlive.com

shame about the stretch marks

You iz in soooooo much trouble now Tommo.  I'd have thought you'd have learnt by now...never upset the person wot writes the commentaries  :sheep:  :durr:  :p

Just to clarify, after our last timed runs the Scrutineer comes up to me and asks if I have a Supercharger, so I point him in the direction of the very large "TTS Supercharged" sticker on my bonnet and confirm "yes" I do.

Couple of minutes later the Clerk of Course comes up and says your in the wrong class, someone had protested. First I'd noticed I thought I was just in with the rest of the Bike engined guys, like normal. He said it's because with a Supercharger my 1200cc becomes 1680, and the class only goes to 1400cc,couldnt disagree with that, and must admit I hadn't noticed it. So I had to move up, even though all the runs had finished and I wasn't competing against who I thought I was. The best bit is I get home and clearly on my copy of the form I have declared the car as 1200 and "supercharged" so their entries clerk has made a mistake.

As to Dave getting a first in class and FTD, didn't work like that on Sat and never has anywhere else I have been to.

Very unfair on Rob who thought he was putting in the times needed to win his class and then after all the runs are over finds he hasn't and nothing either he or I could do.

Footage available from www.mrsWlive.com

shame about the stretch marks

You iz in soooooo much trouble now Tommo.  I'd have thought you'd have learnt by now...never upset the person wot writes the commentaries  :sheep:  :durr:  :p

I was talkin' about Rob, don't tell me it applies to you aswell. Shattered all me fantasies now :down:  :(  :durr:

But why would Rob put a video of himself in a shower on a website, let alone one called MrsWlive.  Especially when he'd said he wasn't in the room :sheep:

Of cooooooooouuuuurse it doesn't apply to me  :t-up:

Must admit that I didn't expect to receive the class award - when they called me out I thought - 'ok maybe I do get it?'

I'll hang on to it - Mark, can it be presented to it's rightful owner at the awards do? :D  :D

Dave O.

Has anybody seen Wotbox since he was 'shot down in action' on staurday night?

Another annoying thing about the event from a purely spectators point of view was that the commentator called  the Westfields 'Plastic Cars' at the end of the meet. I was really pi**ed off as mine is fibre glass!!

Buzz

What happened?

???

Andy

Yep - he spent most of Sunday morning asleep  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: in a mobile tent :D  ;) must have been something he ate  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil: (eventually - but that's another story  :D  :devil:  :D )

He had a second "stag night", :D:D:D

As it was probably my fault for giving him a "Geordie concoction" I phoned him last night to make sure he was OK, and he got back home safely, it might take a couple of days for his stomach to return to OK, but he is at least safe and in one piece :D

Ah...Ok.

Poor lad, leave him alone. I hope he's recovered by next weekend!

:)

Andy

but he is at least safe and in one piece

So Jen doesn't know yet  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil: