It's gone to pastures new..

mogwi

Does this make me a bad person?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute I drove it, I enjoyed the fettling (mostly). I loved the look, the sound, the fact that it turned heads in any company.  But I was'nt doing it justice, I could'nt get out in it as often as I wanted, to area meets, shows or whatever.  So I sold it, and I'm sure the new owner will do it justice.

It now lives somewhere down south and suffering less rain, no doubt !

Was it by any chance a purple one? as I saw one on a trailer joining the M56(E) at Stretton about 6pm last night

Plans for anything else?

Steve

No, it was a dark blue one. The new owner drove it home (250 mile) two weeks ago (tomorrow, at 3.30.......see, I don't miss it ??? ).

Just for a laugh, I have test driven a Smart Roadster, paddle gear shift is fun but slow, steering is a bit slow, looks different though.  Stupidly high price.

Don't know what to get.  To be honest, I can't justify a second car, it'll just be something nice to have and not a necessity.  The main reason I sold the westy, was that I did'nt use it.  I only put 2000 miles on it, in four years of ownership and spent something close to £2000 'improving' it.  I was'nt getting my moneys worth, so someone else is.

I've taken up the guitar instead  (going to see Clapton in Liverpool tomorrow for inspiration)

I'm I babbling?

I need a fast, pointless, low, loud, cycle winged se7enesque vehicle...................... :(