Ash & Bambi

Turbo Tommo

Just looking at the results after Wiscombe. Looks like Tim P has the SS tied up. Ash could still have won, but needed to win at the remaining 3 venues with more than 5 entrants and get at least 2 class wins aswell. On past results, not an impossibility. Thoresby, only 3 other SS entrants unfortunately, and if he does get the class win out of 16 runners on both days will only get 13 points per day. What a shame we can't see the SS down to the wire like last year.

Well done Tim, a fantastic acheivement!!

Well done Ash, you've driven the wheels off that car this year and for my money deserve a special accolade. Set new course records, numerous class wins, and beaten only once all year. Get some slicks on mate, I'm sure there's more to come. Well done, & roll on the new points system.

Mines a lager :blush:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Turbo Tommo

• Mark Stanton

• Arm

• Terry Everall

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Tim, a fantastic acheivement!!

Well done Ash, you've driven the wheels off that car this year and for my money deserve a special accolade. Set new course records, numerous class wins, and beaten only once all year. Get some slicks on mate, I'm sure there's more to come. Well done, & roll on the new points system.

Mines a lager :blush:

Ditto your comments Tommo, & Get some slicks on mate, would be VERY interesting... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Congrats to all. Slicks or ACB10 ? Thats the question.

My only claim to fame against that meteroric man Ash was at 3 Sisters at the start of the season when I dont think he had woken up! Or maybe Rachael forgot to do him a Bacon Buttie:D

Slicks or ACB10 ? Thats the question.

That is in deed the question.........what's it to be Terry.... :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :D

What a shame we can't see the SS down to the wire like last year.

Yeh Thommo - it does seem odd that last year went down to the wire using some old out-dated points scoring system  :D  :D  :D

and suddenly for 2004 its no good and doesn't work ??? why can that be ???  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  Please debate to your hearts content  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Yes, but my point is that it could go to the wire this year but the points system forbids it! And yes, coincidentally it did go to the wire last year, nowt to do with the system, the guys were in the same class!!

but the points system forbids it

Oh no it doesn't  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D please debate.

Its the lack of entrants for a class :D  :D even though we've more this year than any other  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Can we have the spoon back for re-engaving to this years winner please  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Andy

Yes I have some ideas but cant make up my mind as I will be in the Hayabusa! :bangshead:

Can't be bothered

Hurrah, yippeeee  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D now if only that were true  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

Gee

Thanks

Looks like I'll have to find the key to my padlock wallet and buy you Guys a drink.

Oh and I'm more than happy with this years results regardless of the final standings.

Ash