Twin 45's setup

predawson

Irritatingly Tom Airey does know his stuff on Webers - unfortunately I didn't warm to him personally and he ain't cheap. £300 easy... when he quotes his flat rate price it doesn't include the cost of new jets.

You could also try Solent Race and Rally in Portsmouth. A lot of Hot Rod/Autograss people use him, myself included. He's good and rather better value - although I haven't used him for Webers.

There's always Regal Autosport in Southampton. Haven't used them but others in the area have and seemed happy when discussing them.

David.

Wouldnt use Regal if I were you, lots of bad stories.  EFI performance in Fareham know there carbs and good reasonable RR.

I agree about EFI, they did my 45's a while ago and made a good job of it.

Wouldnt use Regal if I were you, lots of bad stories.  EFI performance in Fareham know there carbs and good reasonable RR.

Cheers for the help guys. Think I'll use chappies above as I live in Fareham. Where's the best SVA centre in that area? I've heard Southamampton should be avoided.  ???