15" Compomotive ML + ACB10

cng1

1 * 15" Compomotive ML, few scrapes but seems in OK condition, comes ACB10 with loads of tread left but a score across the tread.  The tyre and wheels both seem sound but as a result they're up for sale for just 20 quid for the pair of them, providing that you can collect from the Cambs area.

The tyre and wheels

It's a little confusing...he does say 'tyre' (singular) and 'wheels' (plural).

Andy

I've assumed that's a typo. *Everything* else points to a single wheel and tyre, especially the title, and the first line, which says

1 * 15"....

I have also assumed that the * is used in place of an 'x', or the word 'off'...

I'd tend to agree. Bit more care on the part of the OP would have been advised though.

:)

Andy

It is a single wheel and tyre.  I used the word "pair" in reference to it being a wheel and tyre.  The reference to "wheels" was indeed a typo.  If anyone thought that they were getting more than just a single wheel and tyre for 20 quid they were sadly deluding themselves.

So for the avoidance of doubt and at the risk of baiting any more pedants.

1 *  15" compomotive wheel

1 * ACB10

at the risk of baiting any more pedants

My calling card, I believe :devil:

Pedants? That's nice. You try to help some-one get a sale by attempting to clarify an ambigous posting, and what do you get?

No, really, no thanks necessary, we were happy to help :p:p:p

Right, wheres the office whipping boy? :p:p:D:D

Right, wheres the office whipping boy? :p:p:D:D

You called?

:D

Andy

Ah, good. I need a bucket of 2" holes, and some left handed hacksaw blades. Chop chop...

How about some sparks for the grinder while I'm there?

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.