Multiple frequent flyer points

gregh

My wife, 2 kids and me need to be in Oz for a family wedding (she was born in Oz)

I have frequent flyer points with BA and American, and she has some with Quantas.

Is there anyone who can do the donkey work on working out what flights we could use the miles on to get there (or upgrade) as cheaply as possible whilst utilising the airmiles and actually book it?

We've spoken to BA who said we'd have to speak to all 3 companies in turn, and book seperately that way!

regards,

greg

Is there anyone who can do the donkey work on working out what flights we could use the miles on to get there (or upgrade) as cheaply as possible whilst utilising the airmiles and actually book it?

if you come round and help with the ironing and washing Im sure the mrs will lend you a hand on this

if you come round and help with the ironing and washing Im sure the mrs will lend you a hand on this

:D  :D

Are you really sure, Westy....??

:p  :t-up:

:p

thanks for the offer, but unless she has access to the myriad of booking systems to get the best prices, I'll save the housework for home   ;)