Ty Croes 1 Commentary

ACW

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ANOTHER CLASSIC.

I didn't realise I was having such a batle with myself  :D:D:D

When do we get the next one Mrs W ?

thanks Ade,

sorry for the delay Mrs W,been in the dark reaches of the Lake District all week... :D

well ,in the tropical swimming pool @ centr parcs,need a holiday to recover now :cool:

ta

Barney

Very soooon, I'm up to class F, and I apologise in advance for any distress caused by Sunday's weather report  :devil:

You've just got to the BEST class then Mrs W  :D  :D  :D

sorry for the delay Mrs W,been in the dark reaches of the Lake District all week... :D

S'ok Barney, everyone deserves a holiday.  But now you're back, you should find Ty Croes 2 in your inbox  :D  :p

S'ok Barney, everyone deserves a holiday.  But now you're back, you should find Ty Croes 2 in your inbox  

yep,already uploaded ,will be available after 12:30 tommorrow(sunday) with the latest results and class positions at the same time..

Rubble :D  :D