Wroxy Jnr has wheels!

Westfields Rock On

enjoy!!

i love the colour  :)

i had a vitesse.  warning - they bite!  do not lift in a corner.  brake totally in a straight line and then full power all the way thro the bend.  whatever you do do not lift.  if you lift you spin (or at least i did).  the suspension design means if you take weight of the back the rears tuck in and you loose grip and then spin.  great fun to drive tho as this can scare the beejesus out of the passenger.

enjoy and remeber to keep the right foot planted :devil:  :durr:  :D

foot planted!

Like I didnt have that planned!!!?!?!?!??! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

i love the retro magenta paint. :t-up:

yup, tis!

if i find some long lost money after paying for fuel ( :(  :0 ) i'll get it done met. blue but ithink its nice for the mo', very retro.  ;)

cant wait to pick it up!  :)  :)  :blush:  :)  :t-up:  :xmas:

Love the

colour....

Just what you need when you forget where you parked  ;)  ;)

And the

panel gaps...

:0  :0  :p  :p

Had a Vitesse too many years ago, stongly second the don't lift off advice, you'd better hope you're not near the limit when you hit the hidden bump in 4th gear bends  :blush:  :blush:

foot on floor, got it. :t-up:  :devil:

got a spitfire, back end goes out when lifting off round sharpe corners. :0  :devil:

Rocks is that a pink car you bought there dude,mmmmm the p*** taking starts now, nah on a serious note good luck m8 :D

cheers ;):D

its hackchelly purple/magenta (red shade #4 apparently) ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm straight six.

its hackchelly purple/magenta (red shade #4 apparently) ;)

No way...

It's PINK

well, at least we'll see you coming in time to do a u'y

:(

That's it, I'm giving up driving, Gatso's, road tax, petrol duty, 2 cops on £30K a year sat in a £25 K car with a speed gun, speed humps, all these things I can just about put up with, but Roxy on the roads of South Yorkshire in the pink monster

( c'mon guys I'm sure we can come up with a good nickname for it) is just too much to bear.