• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Purves

• robsawyer

• Crash Override

seems dry now albeit with some suspicious looking grey clouds in the sky. They might have come from the Land Rover when I parked up though...

what time? I have to be in Longs Bar in Swindon by around 9ish or I start to get withdrawal symptoms!

Hi all,

It's gonna be a bright sunny evening!

Bring your cars along tonight and get your dbs tested.

So how many are thinking of going to Hullavington on Fri 15th Oct? (Motorsport Events - £99 full day)

I was hoping to encourage quite a few for this last chance blat before Winter ruins all the fun?

Something to discuss later

See you there?

Tony

Good turn out tonight with quite a few westys in the car park, I think that was due to the good fourtune of weather we had this evening with it remaining dry, especially after the rain we had this morning.

Got me exhaust tested which came to 98 Db @ 7000 rpm, hmm Combe's noise meter must be reading high, one to watch that.

Got a bit side tracked talking to people about various things and totally forgot to bring up the subject on the country blat, anyway spoke to Tony about this and we kinda agreed to move the date so we can get more definant yes's. Now thinking of the last saturday of October which will be the 30th which will allow all of us a bit more time to commit to it, and I can work on the route.

See you all soon.

Malc.

Got a bit side tracked talking to people about various things and totally forgot to bring up the subject on the country blat, anyway spoke to Tony about this and we kinda agreed to move the date so we can get more definant yes's. Now thinking of the last saturday of October which will be the 30th which will allow all of us a bit more time to commit to it, and I can work on the route.

Yeah, I only thought about this when I got home too!

I'll put 30th October in my calendar...

Andy

Ah bums, can't make the 30th as I'll be in sunny Scotland swimming in a barrel of beer...next time methinks.

Big thanks to Chris for bringing his noise meter.

I got the busa tested and this time came in at 98.4 @ 7000 which I was well pleased with.

It was nice to see the Ultima Spider in the car park, owned by another Chris if I remember correctly.

You can never have too much power! Amaznig cars.

Also thanks to this Chris for the info on the busa 'issues' to keep an eye on.

Didn't get chance to meet/talk to everyone (there was quite a crowd there) as Chris (yet another Chris and co-owner of the busa) and I had to leave early.

Until next time

Cheers

Rob

I wish someone had told me Chris Varey was in his Ultima before he left :down:

:cool:

Andy