Comfy Race Seats ???

cast iron

Im looking for some Race/ Sports seats. I have just purchased a 93 SEiW 1.6 Pinto with standard seats. I have started Hillclimbing/Sprinting in the Yorkshire Auto 66 championships but im looking for lighter seats that must be comfortable for the "rev limiter" to use on a Sunday - Any ideas

Cast Iron :sheep:

Yep and its right in the heart of Yorkshire land  :D  :D

Give Paul at Plays Kool a ring - comfy supportive seats available  :D  ;)  :D  in fibreglass or sexy carbon  :D  :cool:  :cool:  :D

His details are in the club magazine and also on the links page at www.wscc.co.uk  :D  :D  :D

or do a search of the forum archives as this has been asked many times before......   ;)

Same here!  I can't wait to actually see them in the flesh.  (looks like they will ship in a few days :D )

-John

Seattle, USA

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking for something with a bit of padding - Plays Kool only do solid glass/carbon albeit very reaonable. The best ones I see whenever I ask are always Westfields own, loadsa monney! :sheep:

Plays Kool used to be able to supply a cushioned / padded section with which to "dress" the seat - I'm sure if you asked them they could sort you something out and perhaps provide some additional padding as required  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Did some one say Fluke seats :D

We can get them trimed for you as well, for a little extra, this takes a bit longer too.

I am hopefully going to be a Mallory on Friday you are welcome to come and have a sit in mine.

We can get them trimed for you as well, for a little extra, this takes a bit longer too.

You can?  I was planning on having this done once my seats arrive in the States (they're currently in transit).  Do you have any photos of trimmed seats?  What's the cost?

Cheers,

John

Seattle, USA

I have Westfield padded race seats that seem to fit my bill of wanting a bit of padding but enough support to hold me in position around trackdays.

I did manage to negotiate a decent price on them from Westfield  as well.

regards,

greg

I did manage to negotiate a decent price on them from Westfield  as well.

Wow it must just be me they hate...

No photos of trimed seats as of yet.

But you have as much or as little as you like and any design.