Leaving the country

RABoon

Dear All

I have had enough of this place.  I am so disappointed with how things have been going for me recently. So like Beckham, Roy Hiatt etc....I am out of this cursed Country.

This week will be my last opportunity to correspond with you for sometime.  Boxes are packed and I'm ready to leave. I would have let you know sooner, but circumstances dictated that this was not possible.

A new job opportunity has arisen for me this week and I needed to make a quick decision in order to secure this new position.

I have decided to go and manage a football team ... I realise that this may come as a shock, but I have always secretly harboured such a desire and I could not turn down this once in a lifetime opportunity to fulfil my personal dream.

The team is based in northern Brazil. This is a very poor and remote area of the country with the nearest city being some 200km away.

Communications are primitive by western standards, the infra-structure antiquated and living standards basic.

On top of this, the area suffers from torrential rainstorms. Despite all this I am looking forward to the challenges ahead. One of the main aspects of the job is to stay in close contact with the team, day and night. We will adopt an Italian style closed training camp regime with no outside contact, except when playing our games.

This will give me ample opportunity to focus on individual players and the Team as a whole.

I am looking forward to the close and intense bonds that this will hopefully create. Both the players and myself appreciate that we must be prepared to give as well as receive.

There is no postal service, telephone network or internet facilities So

please do not waste your time attempting to contact me ...

It will be just me and the team, 24/7. Wish me luck !!!!

For those interested I have attached a team photo .

Wish me luck

Football_Team.jpg

What a joy to explain the offside rule  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :love:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

:devil: I'll measure them up for some real football shirts, they will actually be shorter but i'll still measure them up