Wiscombe

That might be the Sidmouth Arms then... :)

Table booked at 7:30 for 8:00. (Ignore emoticon: it's supposedto be a colon with a zero after it...)

So far I've got:

Green/Dean

Blatters/Sue

Smallmachers

Edden +1

Any others?

Chaps/Chapesses

If you've read your Final Instructions you'll see that there is a requirement to walk the hill on Saturday morning and to sign a clipboard list situated at Martini to declare that you have done so.

I've just spoken to the Secretary of the Meeting and asked whether we may instead walk the course on Friday afternoon (as we usually do) and sign a declaration to that effect.

He is content for that to happen so long as we make ourselves known to the Clerk of the Course (Bruce Weston) on Friday when doing so.

Interestingly the requirement, rather than the more normal recommendation, to walk the hill is at the insistance of the MSA.

See you in the Sidmouth Arms.....

Interestingly the requirement, rather than the more normal recommendation, to walk the hill is at the insistance of the MSA.

I wonder why  :devil:  :suspect:  :oops:  :oops:  :suspect:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  and if possible take a broom with ya to sweep all the sheep sh** clear  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :p  :down:  :down:  :arse:

What time is the planned rendesvous on Friday? What time will the CoC be at the hill until? I fancy a lie in on Saturday.....

Er... sorry... didn't ask what he'd be there until.

We're hoping to get to Honiton before 4 p.m. in order to get a Devon Cream Tea which should give us the sustenance to walk the hill.

Aim to be at the track by 5p.m. (I would type 17:00 aka seventeen hundred hours, except it'll get hi-jacked by one of those effing emoticons!!! Told ya.....).

We are aiming for 1600 as well.  As I have no idea where I am going - we may be late.

Blatters - don't have your mobile - maybe you could call me on 07776 465213???