Webber Bits

cast iron

Contacted the webber importers (Standard Motor Products)the other week to get some parts for my carbs - Spindles, Linkage, Seals and bearings etc and was quite flabergasted to hear half the stuff was on backorder and wouldnt be availabe for months and they had no seals and little intention of ordering any!!

They could supply me new carbs (Full price) but I told them to stuff it if they wernt going to be seviceable

Anyone else had this problem?

Where can you get bits from??

Please - No recomendations of an injection set up, its a 1.6 pinto and not worth it ???

Have you tried any of the Webcon stockists.  My geography is'nt up to much but I think these aren't too far from you.  Harper High performance motoring centre in Middlesborough or Wingrove Motor company ltd in Newcastle.

They may be able to help

harpers high performance closed down a few months ago. it is now a company called g-force (boy racer style shop).

you could try motoscope in northallerton.

mike

If you want to talk to man who stocks parts and knows more about Webers than the Pope knows about religion, contact Chatsworth Motor Spares in Chesterfield.

Thanks folks - Ron Harper is a good mate of mine and he has no spares, Watch this space he his re opening !! from a unit in North Yorkshire with his rolling road. It was Dave Owen (Motoscope) who put me onto  Standard motor products as the UK importer. I will give "Chatsworthth" a try though

Cheers Ears :devil:  :sheep: