Heyford Academy day

jdinhants

But John .................... its Ty Croes weekend  :D  :D  :D  one for the "Must Do" list  :D  :D  ;)  ;) there are nearly 50 SS drivers up there  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  ;)

Not you proper drivers , I'm talking people like me   :p  who need some help. :(

I have my 1 point in the SS this year and decided to spend some money on learning how to improve my driving  :devil:  :bangshead:  :suspect:

Anyway from the spelling I guess that this is in Wales  :p

Okay I won't start that again. :sheep:

See you at Wiscombe    ???  ???

J D      :cool:

[

Went to watch last year and decide there were too many trees and other immoveable objects for me to hit :bangshead:  :p

C ya at Awards evening  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Already booked, Whats the beer at the pub   ???

J D     :cool:

Anybody else going to the Motorsport Events day on Saturday ???

Driving up from Christchurch early morning, weather dry and sunny  :D

J D    :cool:

Look at doing one of these in October. I'd be interested to hear what its like.

Already booked, Whats the beer at the pub  

Your hotel might be  :D  :D  :D But you still need tickets to get in  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Beer is varied - not a real ale place  :down:  :down: but serves a clean pint  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Your hotel might be  :D  :D  :D But you still need tickets to get in  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Beer is varied - not a real ale place  :down:  :down: but serves a clean pint  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)[/quot

So can I have 2 tickets please   ???

a clean pint of what   :0  :p  :suspect:

Langy my Academy day a dead loss for me as my clutch thrust bearing started playing up and I finished at 10.30am   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :angry:  :devil: great weather, car off the road

J D   :angry: