Northants Area to Donington

ROC

If anyone in the Northants area would like to travel up to Donington in convoy on Sunday morning, we will be meeting at McDonalds at Sixfields (Northampton) at 9am.  We will then go on to the M1 services to meet up with Shaun and the Thames Valley lads.

Cheers,

Rich.

My thanks to everyone who turned out for the run from Northants to Donnington Dam good company and we will see those that booked Curborough on weds next Cheers Dave/Rich

EX day out - sun shining all day -lets hope it keeps up for the next 4-5 weeks into October.

Good to meet up with everyone.  Price of breakfast was quite reasonable - ask DAVE  :D  :D  :D  :D

Enjoyed the p*** take today,  they even let me in the Kit Car entrance for £2 no questions asked in the Elise, BTW there wasn't a hairdressers entrance so they probably felt sorry for me, although suspicions were aroused when I tried to enter the WSCC complex, parking the Lotus bang in the middle of all the Westies.   :D  :D  :D  :D