B & B Thoresby Park

barney

What about Thoresby Hall  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D  tis run by Warner Bros (I think)  :D  ;)  :D

A quick google revealed these Hotels

Never used any though - I'll be doing the great outdoors theme  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

i dont think they take children,and their insurance probably wouldnt be able to handle Bam Bam in full flight now he can crawl  :D  :D  :D  :D

Barney

You are right - they don't take children

Next nearest is the Clumber Hotel on the Nottingham road between A1 (Worksop turn) and Ollerton.

Other than that there is the Travel Lodge and Lion hotel in Worksop- (wouldn't fancy leaving a westie outside these though as they are in town)

Dave O.

You'll be o.k to leave your Westfields at Thoresby  ;)  ;)  ;) There'll be one or two of us insitu for the weekend  :D  :D  ;)  :D