• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• Blatman

• Rob Navin

If you want to get it really cheap try booking online with the link below Totalstay.com. Current rpices are £ 34 for single and £ 52.50 for double (2 people). I spoke to the hotel today, who said they cannot match the Totalstay as they are contracted to them.

Total Stay Website

Sorted it now with the reservations manager.

The deal is  £35 single room

£49 double room one occupant (therefore 1 breakfast etc)

£59 double room two occupants.

What we have been offered is the normal way they offer a block book discount. Still way cheaper than standard room rates and they were more than happy to clarify & look forward to seeing us

:D

Happy booking

I thought those were you eating shoes Scott :D:D:D  still waiting for you to eat them after you beat me at 3 sisters :D:D:D  like you said you would :blues:

Just booked with the Quality hotel reservations 0800 44 44 44

1 single room Choice hotel 166 Hagely road 27.50 ???

Now someone tell me I have the wrong address :oops:  :oops:

I have my chauffeur again, so I'm sleeping in my own bed - unless I score of course :D:D:D:D:D

Anyone know where I can get a donkey suit at this short notice - or will a donkey jacket be enough if I wear eau de carrot?

. Quality Hotel (Cobden) *** - 0121 454 6621 (This is right next door to venue)

The above number is the direct one what I posted on page 1 and in the e-mail sent out to all SS Drivers  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

Where did you get yours from Mark  ???  ???  ???

As long as the taxi's not a Renault Laguna you should be alright Mr W  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

lol Mark

I must remember not to leave my car with Buzz for safe keeping!

I think it'll be the Maroon Bust Rucket, or I might be a roadie with the disco - haven't done that for years!

Where did you get yours from Mark  ???  ???  ???

I was born with it :D  :D  :D

Sorry the phone number

I have one of those Choice hotels privelige cards, and just phoned the number on the back to check out the rate against the one Nick posted. The operator said it was the correct hotel, but I'm never too sure with these central reservation people, that is why I asked him to give me the address and hence I'm asking if it is the right one

:blues:

• 2 weeks later...

Roll Up Roll Up  :D  :D  :D  :D  Tickets for awards will be on sale at Thoresby Park on 17 / 18 and 19 September  :D  :D  :D

After that it'll be postal applications  :D  :D  :D  :D Grab your tickets while they're available

I won't be at 3 Slappers  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D