Stack 8130 dash display

Nick M

Complete system including :

- Dash - 8130 - white face, 0-8,000rpm scale

- complete loom, including switches

- sensors - oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, wheel speed, air temperature

- user manual

- little box with LEDs for warning and shift lights which can be mounted on top of the scuttle in your line of sight.

I changed the slightly crappy standard issue buttons for some much neater ITW ones.

The unit is in excellent condition having been in my Westfield for around 2 years but having seen little use. The only part of the loom I have modified was to attach the replacement switches - it is otherwise completely un-b*******ed-about-with.

Further details can be found here :

http://www.stackltd.com/st8130.html

Asking price is GBP650 (over GBP1,000 new) + postage (GBP8.00 and it will be sent via Securicor over-night from Staples). No offers at this stage. First come, first served.

Please contact me via PM or via e-mail at nmilton@bechtel.com and nickmilton@qwest.net (use both - one's work, one is home).

Do you mean the mileage ?  It's 5,904 miles.

And no, I'm still in sunny Arizona, but the Stack is at my parent's place in Burnham (on Crouch, Essex).

I am away this weekend, but maybe I could go and have a look at it next week.

Would I be giving them the money?

Well I've just realised they're away until next weekend (probably around on the Sunday) and yes, if you wanted it you'd be handing the readies over to them.

Drop me a PM or e-mail with your contact details and I'll give you dad's phone numbers so you can sort something out between you :)

Nick

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.