Video montage

furtive

I've created a video montage of the trackday I did at Snetterton, if anyone is interested. Available for download in this gallery on the BookaTrack.com website

Or a hi-res (20Mb) version can be downloaded from here for the broadband users

Furtive

The link to the 20mb version does not work.

I tried the other link and downloaded the one titled 'full snetterton' but it was only 2mb.

Cheers

David

Stud? ROFL. You haven't met Si I take it? :D

Andy

No it was a very nice and quick replica Maserati (with a driver who thought that trackday overtaking rules don't apply to him  :angry: ). He turned up with what and 2 x Ferrari 355's

Mark. I've still got 2 hours of footage to sort through from Snetterton, and I'll probably have more from Cadwell on Monday, so no, I don't want a job  :p

Was that a C******m or a Westfield blatting round with the spare wheel still attached?  :0  :0  :sheep:  :sheep:

You mean the one that wouldn't let me passed, even though I was much quicker that it round the corners? It was a Caterham I believe.

Was that a C******m or a Westfield blatting round with the spare wheel still attached?  :0  :0  :sheep:  :sheep:

Wouldn't have thought you can't tell the difference :devil:

David