• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Polishing stainless steel

Big R

Guys

I know I've read this before, but can't find the thread now.  What's the most practical method for keeping a stainless manifold and system looking like new, without spending every weekend on my knees ?

:t-up:

.  What's the most practical method for keeping a stainless manifold and system looking like new, without spending every weekend on my knees ?

Sit on a small chair while polishing

Can you see it from the drivers seat? well just drive the car and enjoy it

Get The Mrs to do it, I do and she does a grand job with the Autosol

I tried to get her to wash mine once (the Westie that is :blush: ) and that was expensive enough.

Imagine getting her to regularly polish bits of it, I'd need a trade account at Next.

I have found Auto Glym metal polish on steel wool works the best. Oh and lots of elbow grease :p

If you just want to remove the 'blue' from the exhaust then Wonder Wheels does the trick.

Mark