Sleep Over

taffy

Well, we're not the ones who drive V8's cuz they like something throbbing!

:p:p:p:p:p

Throbbing V8/Hung like a donkey Hmmmm I think I'm on to something here! :oops: Altho I will not be at the camp night!! :suspect:

Buzz

Now Now,

Be serious.

We thought we would have a theme for the night. :D  :D  :D

Favorate at the moment is Superheros, you have to arrive in costume!  :D

Superman, Spiderman, Lara Croft (thats one for you Kirsten),

Batman, Blatman (oopps!  ), Buzz could go as..... Buzz lightyear! and loads of your fave names.

what do ya think guys? (and girls) it would be a Blast!:D

Rob

Buzz could go as..... Buzz lightyear!

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Pete would just have to be Donkey Kong  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Lara Croft (thats one for you Kirsten),

She just cracked up when she read this Rob.

I'd come as Blatman, but I can't do the accent, and there's NO WAY I'm painting my car green!

Just one question......

What are you coming as?   I saw a Monty Python sketch a few days ago, bicycle repair man, What do you reckon?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

A toga party might be fun.

Billsberry could also go as that spanish "hero"

Don-Kee Ho-tay  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

That'll be my taxi waiting  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Well Actually!

I do a very good Catwoman, :D  :D  :D

I cant drive in those high heals but otherwise Im quite a sight! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

So watch this space!

Rob

Taffy is the restaurant going to be open that night? its my birthday you see and a nice big steeeeeeak would be good!  Or Neil and i could do some caterhaming on my gas bbq!??

:blues:

• 2 weeks later...

OK Men,

Brace yourselves,

We are having a camping sleep over at the Golden Cup in Yoxall (nr Lichfield) this Saturday 11th September. :D

Arriving from about 3.00 pm,. just call in if you like!

The only stipulation is that you must wear (for part of the evening at least a Superhero costume).

Just a chance to drive your westy and camp overnight. good beer and BBQ for yoursef or eat at t pub!

A chill out evening. We can have a local blat on Sunday (In Superhero gear) finishing at Curborough to see whats on!

Well Im bl**** going!   :D  :D . So if there are any other Superheros out there let me know so I can warn (oops sorry advise) the landlord!. :D  :D  :D  :D

And yes its 9/11, so perhaps well spare a minute to think about those guys :(

C U there

Rob

Rob and others

Have a great (daft) weekend, can't make it, got in-laws for the day and they need to be taken home back to Brum.

Kerry S

Sedsy,

Just had a word with the chef at said cup!

Took her for a Blat in the westfield and scared the Sh*t out of her (and me for that matter!;):D

So Neil has booked a certain ammount of seats in d room.

Dont know if you are in that lot.if not you need to tell em cos diner is full, but after my PR exercise, you may be ok, but the ball is in your neck of the woods! :D  :D

Neil yopu have PM.

Rob