Ty Croes

Terry Everall

Anyone got instructions for Fridays track day before Sat/Sun Speed Series

Terry

The instructions will probably read.

In groups drive round the track for 20 mins as fast as you can without crashing.

Don't run out of fuel.

HTH

:D:D:D

And they'll call everyone together for a drivers brief beforehand  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Terry I think youll also find it's the usual form of drive in a clockwise direction until you....get told to stop; fall off; run out of fuel; or it rains

you fixed the fuel pickup problem then  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

I have for Bookatrack events  :D

Johnny is now charging people who run out £50   :oops:

Terry there is normally something about only overtaking on the left so if you could stay over to the right everyone else would appreciate it  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Thanks for all the helpful comments guys. Fortunately I cant tell my left from my right but if there are any quicker cars out there I will of course let them past ;) See you all there :p

Thanks for all the helpful comments guys. Fortunately I cant tell my left from my right but if there are any quicker cars out there I will of course let them past ;) See you all there :p

left yourself wide open for that one Tel!!

Buzz :D

Tel Boy,

Remember as well -

On a type 9 gearbox, 1st gear is gently across to the left and up.  For reverse, you need to push down hard on the gearstick and push it even further over to the left and up.

Just thought you might like to have this information - as I was worried that you might try to start in reverse :devil: again :devil:

All the quicker guys are in the Advanced group Terry. Change group and join in the fun  :D  :D  :D

Should be nice and quiet in the novices group for me :)

Andy

Should be nice and quiet in the novices group for me

Only ever once driven in a novice group  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :durr: Never again - too many folks that are'nt sure what they're doing or where they're going  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Only ever once driven in a novice group  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :durr: Never again - too many folks that are'nt sure what they're doing or where they're going  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Hmm...I guess so.

Well, if it becomes a problem on the day I'll ask to change sessions or something.

Andy