In case you hadn't already found them...

Mrs Westy

MIRA commentary, courtesy of Rach Mason & Rev Overalls, and Curborough commentary, courtesy of yours truly, have been available for the past day or two.  Barney is obviously working dodgy shifts again so hasn't advised you yet  :zzz:

Thanks Mrs Westy.  I hadn't realised that I'd gone that much quicker than in June! :):)

Last run might have been even quicker had I not been on the 'Mole Hill take-off trajectory' on the last run  :0 carrying way too much speed towards the corner. Didn't feel very relaxed at that moment :D

I was alright after I'd changed my underwear though. :D

I really do think the Curborough write up should have contained a warning  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :D

In fairness to Rob, I should probably point out that his press office in fact said nothing of the sort...that bit was completely fabricated  :D

that bit was completely fabricated

Which "bit" exactly  :D  :devil:  :D  ???  ???