Merseyside, Wirral and North Wales

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Weather forecast looks promising, start from the Tudor Rose at 8.30am

John.

07813 045717

Turned up  for this months meeting in my westy, no cars and no peeps asked at the bar and the girl gave me a very stange look hung around with a pint of lemonade :( for 1/2 hour gave up and went home (wet , rain and no roof)  might try the M/chester Warrington guys see if the more friendly/organised as its about the same distance from me

Mike

Where's the Tudor Rose?  How many people are going.  I may be interested if the weathers nice.

Weather will be fine 'cause I said it will !

Hope to join in if that's OK

Got to run h.i.d. to therport first and then T Tudor Rose.

Kirk  

Nr. junction of A540 A550 go down M56 t thend an turn right and then left off next roundabout

see ya there m8

might try the M/chester guys see if the more friendly/organised as its about the same distance from me

Mike

That's where I go from Liverpool (well Prescot actually) so I don't have to go the Runcorn Brige.

Great bunch of guys and always (and I mean always) loadsa cars. Good venue and so close top the pennines.

See you there soon

OOOps!

I wont be able to make the 8-30 start due to ' kin (mother in law) trouble.  :(

Best I can do is 9 30 ish.

Thats if anyone else is turning out.

??????

Tudor Rose departing at 8.30. Some guys are meeting up en route. The cafe at Bala at 10.30, if you don't know where it is give me a ring.

John

07813 045717

(wet , rain and no roof)  might try the M/chester Warrington guys see if the more friendly/organised as its about the same distance from me

Mike, sorry you missed us, perhaps the clue was in the weather conditions. Manchester mob are a great crowd, hope you enjoy yourself.

John.

(wet , rain and no roof)  might try the M/chester Warrington guys see if the more friendly/organised as its about the same distance from me

Yep ! echo what John and Scott say Get your A*** down ( or is it up?) to the Chadderton Arms and meet the Manks Magicians , will be pleased to say hello.swap tales , chew the fat w.h.y.

:)  :)  :)

Mike M

It's holiday time. Pretty much everyone was abroad taking the sun in. Bit unfortunate to try the week you did.

Personnally, I'd go to both but they are on consecutive days. Its about 50/50 from Widnes. Now if that were to change days then it would be a differnt kettle of fish. Everyone at both meets are great.

I do travel accross the Runcorn bridge (even with those blasted 4ft ramps recently). What shaded the MW&NW crew for me is the Welsh roads. Can't beat em.

Still think its worth having a WWW (warrington/widnes/westie) meet not instead of but in addition to your Manchester meet.

By the way I'd be in Portmerion right now if it weren't for the massive delay in replacing my Carbon Fibre Cycle Wings. What is going on at Westfield? Had to go to Fluke in the end.

H.

What a great day out . Turned into an eventful trip , found myself sat in a cafe in Bala talking to a couple of very nice people who had driven rather a long way in there Westy.

Couldn't beleive when I realised who I was sat next to.

still its nice to dine with the rich and famous from time to time.

Thanks to the M/side & North Wales boys and girls for a great day out. :D

Sorry you had to get left behind John ,  you must have had a grandstand view of the accident and made lots of new friends with the N.W. plodforce

That guy should have been booked for dangerous parking  :p

:D  :D  :D

It was good to meet a few more people.

Hope the weather was ok for you guys. Our journey was quite pleasant actually...the rain did hold off thankfully!

Andy's now got the travel bug, so I wonder where we'llbe off to next???

Luned

Couldn't beleive when I realised who I was sat next to.

still its nice to dine with the rich and famous from time to time.

Rich and famous? I think you have me confused with someone else ;)

(The Welsh Wizard informs me that I don't count for 'famous' until I've been in Heat magazine... :0

Andy