Wheel nut guns

Bananaman

I'd like to get hold of one of those electric wheel nutguns, carn't decide which one to go for.

~I'm tempted by the one you clip on to a battery (as I have a jump start power supply) & there only £30-40 quid. However if i could get hold of a decent Rechareable unit at decent money I may go for that,

Anybody know where i can get such a thing ???

I got a Sealey one at Autosport Intl in January for £199 - they're normally £334 like this one   ;)  

but if you want the 'battery clip' one, I have one I don't use anymore  ;)  :D

Bananas I bought mine from machine mart (rebadged Sealey not like Peterg's thats a pro doofa) £35.00 12v  comes with a carry case, extension, 5 standard size sockets and a converter to use it from  the ciggy socket.

I've had it 4 years. Its had hard use by myself and my mates who tend to borrow it + had no problems with it failing. It even did a pretty nasty, rusty, siezed  set of nuts off a 3 1/2 ton transit Hi Cube van... no problem.

Buzz

Thats the monkey Pierre g  and its come down in price!!

Bananas will u be running the mower in 2B next year? Hope not as that will be me beaten..again!!.. Thank god I will not be doing the speed series next year!! Roll on the USA!!

Buzz

Costco have the 12v corded type for £15.

I got a 3/8 bit for my B & Decker drill to run the nuts up with & then use torque rench for the final setting - seems to work well!

Dave O.

New 18V cordless impact driver

You would be bidding on a new and guarenteed Marksman cordless impact driver. Powered by a rechargeable 18V battery this really does pack some power. It has a no load speed up to 2000 / min and will torque up to 180 ft.lbs, more than most would need. It comes with carry case, mains desktop charger and also includes 4 sockets 17/19/21/23mm. This is very well balanced and comfortable to use with its soft grip outer. £44.95

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just bought

New 18V cordless impact driver

You would be bidding on a new and guarenteed Marksman cordless impact driver. Powered by a rechargeable 18V battery this really does pack some power. It has a no load speed up to 2000 / min and will torque up to 180 ft.lbs, more than most would need. It comes with carry case, mains desktop charger and also includes 4 sockets 17/19/21/23mm. This is very well balanced and comfortable to use with its soft grip outer. £44.95

Looks like good value, I'm sure that it will be good enough for changing the wheels on your westy.