aero screens for sale

will maskell

Hi thought i'd let everyone know that i now have the moulds to tim duncans aeroscreens.

also to let everyone know that i have been a grp laminator in the past so screens will live up to tims past production runs!!which i know were good due to buying from him more than twice!!

I will start making the screens over the next couple of weeks so please let me have your orders asap.Prices will not change for either trimmed/untrimmed.There will be a link shortly from tims web pages to my new page/s.

Any enquires please call:07786422623                                 01242 530911

01242 228151

Prices are as follows:    Trimmed(black) £100.00 inc p&p

Untrimmed(black) £50.00 inc p&p

thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to dealing with you guys :)  :)  :)  :)

Will,

So it was you who beat me to buying the moulds. Probably just as well, as I was going to have to get some laminating lessons from a mate anyway.

Best of luck with it. Ill be ordering sometime in the next few months. fitting the body to mine next week so a bit of work to do yet.

Regards Mark. :t-up:

Hi mark,

sorry about that fella but thanks for kind words.

please do let me know when you want one.should hopefully have stock by then so no waiting involved!!

crash and anyone else please use tims site for pics for now www.just-the-one.net

like i said it shouldnt be long before my pages are up and running.

regards

will

Pics are still on my site here: clicky click

I'll leave that page up until the domain name runs out (another year or so I think! ) at which point I'll most likely not renew it..

Best of luck with it all Will, shout if I can help at all.. :t-up:

No probs. Let me know if you want me to put your phone numbers or email on the web page or not, and if so which address to use! :)

I've just got round to fitting one to my Dax Rush and it fits very well given it wasn't designed for it.  When the rain stops I'll see how well it works !

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.