• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Sooooooo Impractical

waynem

Blatters, I agree! Jenveys are rather good....

It would take a smoooooth talker to persuade the missus that "Those red things" are worth the pennies. ;)

She comes in from shopping and says, "I've been naughty and bought a new top. It cost £30!"

Bless......  :D

Can understand that I am not alone with SWMBO then.

She came into the garage the other night just at the point that Bob Green and I were discussing the overall cost of putting throttle bodies / 3d ignition on my xflow.

Unfortunatly the door opened just as I said to Bob 'yep, 2000 should do it'. DAMN  :angry:

Oh well - I spent the rest of the night (after Bob had gone) trying to explain that I wasn't going to just go and blow 2k on nice shiny bits for the car (yet).  :D

I am sure when the conservatory (or her swapping her MINI out for something else) gets talked about, a 'deal' will come around  :D  :D

Will.

it dawned on me just how impractical this car will be

Impractical? Myself and the Welsh Wizard have just travelled for a week in ours, doing well over 800 miles.

Sounds practical enough to me :D

Andy

Mat,

Brake bleeding went fine. No real Issues.

The pedal is soft, but wont pump up. Loads of travel left when I press as hard as I can.If I hadn't driven a factory car before I may be concerned about the "feel", but from what people say, the "feel" may improve when the brakes are bedded in...

Wayne M

Impractical? Myself and the Welsh Wizard have just travelled for a week in ours, doing well over 800 miles

A week and only 800 miles best you start looking at travelling a bit faster Andy.

:p  :p  :p  :p

Hey, we did have a day or two off at each location... :D

Andy

The ring is slightly further away than North Wales...

And just doing a lap of the Ring adds another 12 miles or so dunnit?

Andy