Ty Croes

Yes I'm going, so that's 3 B's at least.... me, Blatgirl and Edden...

As for retribution, I have a looooooong and excellent memory, so retribution may not be swift, but I'll have it :0:0:0

Perhaps we could negotiate though. It seems you like snogging strange men :0:0:0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mrs Westy

• westy

• Turbo Tommo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh - but it was Rocket Ron

He's gorgeous :D  :D

how did he get that nickname :0  :oops:

You have not had the privilage of seeing this man race this year - if you had, you would understand the nick name.  Since he "planted" his car into the bank after the finish line at Curborough last year - he has had a run of bad luck with the rebuild and hence is not out there this year.

I look forward to the day when Ron returns - but don't want to kiss him again (unless I have to) :p

Sorry you wont be at Ty Croes Paul - remember a few years ago when we were battling for B points - down to the last run on day 2 and 100th seperated us !!... great competition !!!

Steve - remember it well.  

Do you also remember that we were battling for Class B honours at the very last race of the season at 3 slappers.  You with the boat anchor and me with the sideways red thing.  It went down to the very last race - great stuff.

Great fun - and good humoured competition.  

Resigned to 3rd place this year though - bl**** job keeps getting in the way of my competing in enough events to mount a serious challenge.  Hey Ho - next year I will be an expert too........ :D

Perhaps we could negotiate though. It seems you like snogging strange men :0:0:0

Nope, twasn't me, twas Mr Edden wot did the kissing of strange men  :0  :0  :0

Nope, twasn't me, twas Mr Edden wot did the kissing of strange men  :0  :0  :0

As your married to Westy we can safley say that you are still covered by Blatters comment but a different kind of strange   :D  :D  :D

Hang on, what happening here, I'm defending Blatters now  :bangshead:  :down:

Nurse more tablets  :D  :D

FI's received today at a quick glance seem to indicate about 40+ Westfields - Yippeeeee  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Hoep we all get scrutered by the bearded one  :devil:  :devil:  :angry:  :angry: Lets give him hell  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

My competition secretary tells me that the list 1b and aeroscreen boys are in our road going class at anglesey…. tommogate scandel v2 coming up?  Of course if they don’t win the class there will have to be some serious ribbing……

wont get the extra point if they come first ???  :down:

What do you mean IF they come first :D

Calling Tommo (Hah...and you thought I meant me? :0 )

wont get the extra point if they come first ???  :down:

What do you mean IF they come first :D

Calling Tommo (Hah...and you thought I meant me? :0 )

what makes you think Tommo is going to be able to find his aeroscreen in the morning of the events :devil: