Thank-you

Chris Elworthy

Yesterday the Northants Area WSCC held its second Rolling Road Event with our friends at Northampton Motorsport.

Whilst not as many cars on Rollers as last time, the great thing is that 66% of them were from outside the Northants Area - thanks for coming guys.

We were also supported by AVO Shocks who are based in Northampton, they came with 3 uniformed guys and a display (plus Girlie posters  ??? ) advising on and learning more about Westfield suspension recommendations. Can recommend that you ciontact AVO if you are running an event - they are very professional and enthusiastic.

Northampton Motorsport were also demonstrating their brand new Suspension Geometry Centre and their set-up guru Roger.

He can talk the hind legs off a Donkey but he kows his stuff - invaluable when we have so many potential adjustments.

Watch out for the Photos of this event on our area website.

Thanks to everyone for making this, my last event as AO for Northants a happy one.

In the 2 and a half years we have been going I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is now time for someone else to take the area forward.

We now have over 60 members in our area.

Northamptonshire is the spiritual home of UK Motorsport.....Cobblers!.....no it really is.

This means we can move on to bigger and better things, and I will be happy to support in any way I can.

A few individual words of thanks:

To Bruce for the excellent Banner (mark 1 and 2)

To Dave for telling me to shutup when I start ranting

To Richard and Doug for helping me fix my Car.

To John (Simpson) for making me laugh a lot

And to Carl for being a mate (I've still got yer C-Spanner by the way)

Cheers

Chris

Thanks for the invite Chris,

Very useful morning, very informative and I learned also that they can now re-map old Alpha DOS based ECU`s (Blue) :p

Shame mine is a bit down on power at the moment due to poorly adjusted carbs  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  (I did my best but I can only tune them at idle and not under load)

`kin ell I`d never heard mine at full chat at 6500  :0  :0  :0

Booked in to get it all set up   :p  :p  :p

We were also supported by AVO Shocks

Well you all were, I`m still on Spax  :blush:  :blush:

Chris,

Just want to say thanks for organising Saturday and for all of the hard work and enthusiasm that you have put into forming and progressing the Northants Area over the last two and a half years.

It must have seemed like a thankless task at times and I can understand your comment regarding the 66%.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you at forthcoming meets and events.

Rich.

No Problem Mate...

Well chuffed to find out the car only weighs 576kg. Girlfriend, didn't quite understand the importance of this though...  :D  :D  :D

Don't want this to sound like the forum on gaylove.com but thanks Chris for the last couple of years.

As soon as I work out what it's for I have the C spanner back (it was the only thing westfield threw in for free)

If your in next weekend I'll pop over.

Carl :devil:

Cheers chaps.

Re: Next Weekend - yes I am in Carl, in fact you are all invited to pop round and help me create an impressive erection......of my new shed.

If you want to go for a Blat, this should be enough notice for Mr Kenyon.

Is there anything on anywhere this coming weekend?

Ref your C Spanner Carl, appropriately it is shaped more like a question mark.