It's not for girls

Nick.Petty

Whilst at Gurston Hill climb the other weekend I saw a Westy with a big round sticker on the back, pic of a woman like what you get on ladies loo doors, and a big red cross across it, i.e. no women allowed.

I like the fact that it could be seen as contentious from my missus's point of view, and also the fact that it would cover up nicely the three holes and bit of scuffing where my car previously had a spare on the back.

Was it you... or anyone know where to get hold of such a sticker? Alternatively a nice big Westfield logo would do the job ......

Cheers,

Nick.

PS Any chicks reading this, I apologise in advance  :blush:

Any Vynal(how the hell do you spell that?) sign maker would do you one of these if you gave them sizes & the idea of the design.

I think that there is one that sponsers the speed series, Sign Nature or something like that?

Andy :t-up:

Alternativley the one from the factory is £25'ish.

The best way to put it on is to wet both sticky side os sticker & car with water/washign up liquid, this way you can align the sticker while on the car, then leave to dry. :zzz:

Any Vynal(how the hell do you spell that?) sign maker would do you one of these if you gave them sizes & the idea of the design.

Vinyl

Andy

I'd put a 'no fat chicks' sticker on it if you are serious and if it is big and round like a spare wheel so as to cover up all the holes etc ........... :0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicko

I got mine done from the local signwriters £2.50 iirc.

It's yellow because I couldn't get a decent green match and it looked a bit gay with 2 tone green.

westi54half.jpg

Quite like that actually Hilux, but have gone and ordered the Westfield sticker from the factory as they do em in silver and that would look quite nice I reckon.

Cheers all.

Nick.