Interview

taffy

Also, I am a sad numerologist who likes coincidences. Not only are you 50, but you're also (at the time of writing) the 50th most prolific poster.

Thats kinda my master plan, Im developing a career in posting!

Watch this space!

Rob

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• taffy

• Mark Stanton

• davidgh

• Peter Cox

I'm 54th, gotta keep posting...gotta keep posting

If we post each other 97 times a day for the next 987 days we can reach half the ammount of posts by the fabled Blatters! :D

That is allowing for hollidays, sickness, sprints and the le mons weekend, of course !

happy postin

Rob

Also, I am a sad numerologist who likes coincidences. Not only are you 50, but you're also (at the time of writing) the 50th most prolific poster.

Thats kinda my master plan, Im developing a career in posting!

Watch this space!

Rob

??? I think I'll start as a recruitment consultant, especially for that job :p:D

Ah phsycometric testing, now I am accredited as a Mcquaig institute tester.....

got one of them sprung on me when i went for an interview at Parkmans when i was 20. was a pain in the  :arse:

although i did get told i got one of the highest scores in the company  :p

hold on that means they dont work  ;)

post his number on here

What a top idea from S8ight, post his number on here and we'll all leave a message telling him what a great bloke you are and how you'd be perfect for the job!

Richard.

What a top idea from S8ight, post his number on here and we'll all leave a message telling him what a great bloke you are and how you'd be perfect for the job!

Yup I score well at all the tests I have done.

I think as Peter said is a bit of an age problem.

Having said that they know my age before being contacted so I dunno really.

I made a totally fictional CV up once and matched all the skills and experience to the advert, took about 20 years of me age just to see what would happen. Not a thing!

Rob

The mrs had to do a day of those tests for her current job.  According to them it turns out she's in the top 1% most intelligent people in the UK and shes never let me forget it.  Don't you just hate it when that happnes  ???  :arse:

According to them it turns out she's in the top 1% most intelligent people in the UK...

...I've heard those tests are wrong 99% of the time  :p  :D

:D  I married Westy so it must be right  :p

I also had to do the full Myers-Briggs personality thingy, I'm an ESTJ/ISTJ apparently  ???

Funny enough, it's both.  I scored exactly 0 on the scale of introvert/extrovert.  Which I think means I can be noisy and social, whilst being irritated with the company of others at the same time   :D

Edit: happy now  :p

And she drinks...And she teks the p***....And she tells jokes......And she doesn't (can't) drive the westy, And she's got the right size and number of bits in the right place. Westy, if she can cook and iron and clean up aswell (I have been to your house, do students live there aswell?), you've cracked it mate!!!!!!!! :sheep:  :durr:  :p  :D  :arse: