• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

HELP

TAFFYY

Hi Is there anyone out there who could tell me where to get a plastic pinion drive for a Mk 2 4 speed box I have a 23 tooth and need a 25 tooth tried westfield the local scrap yards and ford agent who say it is no longer made  Thanks Tom :(

Hi  I would love to but indoors has said I have spent enough on the car and hidden my cheque book and credit card  cheers Tom :(  :(

Hi  I would love to but indoors has said I have spent enough on the car and hidden my cheque book and credit card  cheers Tom :(  :(

Sell some of her stuff without her knowing :devil:

I bought a new speedo and rev counter in the spring.  I told SWMBO that it was a 'buy one get one free' offer (ie the rev counter was free)..........

........and she believed me :p

It is so hard to justify purchasing some parts to SWMBO, so I either:

a) don't mention it to her at all and hope she doesn't notice

b) undertake some creative accounting (make up a price ~40% cheaper than it actually was)

:D  :D  :D  :cool:  :love:

Hi   I have now got the drive pinion from BGH Geartech in Kent  It is an alladin's cave for Ford spares cheer all for your replies Tom :D  :D