Wigton Motor Club Show

cast iron

Anyone fancy a run out to the Lake District can’t do more than help the Funds of Wigton Motor club

On August the 22nd they are holding a car show for their and invited members. The cars on display will be mainly competition and classic cars, but speaking to the organiser they are more than willing to let us take the WSCC banner over and set up a display

The venue is the Beautiful Dalmain house on the shores of Ulswater. About 60 miles from Darlington as a reference.  Entrance regardless of viewing or showing is £3.00 per car regardless of quantity of passengers. The fee also allows access to the grounds and gardens of Dalmain house.

For showing the organisers would like us there no later than 10.30 and the show will finish at 4.00

So if you want to show, get in touch with me no later than Harrogate show and I will arrange passes that will allow us to park in the correct display area rather than the public car park, also allow me chance to discus with the organisers the size of the pitch required.

PS those who couldn’t make Sunderland missed a treat we were probably the busiest small display on the park!

Please dont PM

send to Mark.leybourne@nissan-nmuk.co.uk :zzz:

We were going to do this (and the rally the day before) but current oil pump problems have shelved this. Mark, I've got an e-mail contact of a Westy owning couple who are Wigton members and live in Cockermouth, i'll drop you their address