Westfield SEiW 2003

perksy

Persky... I know, I know,  I am not sure as to what to do..... I am not going to push too hard to sell it. If someone does come along with the cash then great... if not then it's still great  :D  :D and I can look forward to all the winter mods.  :)

I have drive a S1, but not an S2 like the one my mate is selling. I want to see if I can sell the Westy first, otherwise I'll fall in love with it and not be able to buy one. Still can't decided whether do get a minter of an S1 111S or a S2 Tourer.  

Sedsy,  I assume you don't like Elises? :D  :D

Graeme

Graeme

I doubt you'll get what you want (& no doubt what your cars worth) for your car :(  & the Elise will feel SLOW by comparison.

Andy

P.S. S2 looks soooooo much nicer than S1. :D

Persky... I know, I know,  I am not sure as to what to do..... I am not going to push too hard to sell it. If someone does come along with the cash then great... if not then it's still great  :D  :D and I can look forward to all the winter mods.  :)

Graeme

Winter mods  :0  :0

What else does it need  ???  the spec' is very good already.

Also it's Yellow so you've got the Best colour already  :D  :D

Graeme,

Can you advise on where I might get hold of a high level brake light? I know I should have probably done a search  :D

Cheers,

Mitch

Don't do it.

Bought an Elise S1 111S back in March

It's good fun, but not as much fun as a Westy.  :oops:

Persky, no major winter mods but I am thinking of the following:

Raceline Waterrail

Raceline exhaust system

Quick Shift

Lambda Sensor

2005/6 winter

uprated head & cams & new injectors

I have it all planned out....  :D  :D

Mitch,

High level brake light is from ESP Plastics... £40 I think.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.