Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

The Horton Arms Chadderton is the place to be this Wednesday, so come on down and meet some like minded people. If the weather is dry we will go for a short run, no more than 30 miles or 1 hour so be there on time, we will leave at 8.15 and be back by 9ish for a pint and a natter  :D

I'll be there and I'll be in the Westy if the weather isn't too bad.

Who's going to the Harrogate show?  Is there a plan for that or are we going to sort it out on Wednesday?

I'll be there and I'll be in the Westy if the weather isn't too bad.

Who's going to the Harrogate show?  Is there a plan for that or are we going to sort it out on Wednesday?

Thinking of doing what we did last year which was Harogate show followed by an overnight B&B and then coastal trip or the North York Moors on the Sunday, weather permitting of course. We can discuss on Wednesday and wing it from there as the forecast is a bit iffy for the rest of this week :(

BTT  :D  :t-up:

It's now raining here in Stockport. I'm blaming Karl because of what he said above.

It's now raining here in Stockport. I'm blaming Karl because of what he said above.

now its sunny again :p

that`ll be the kiss of death then :oops:

Still sunny here in Manchester :cool: