Next Wilts/Hants meet

sjtoolan

The next Wilts/Hants meeting will be this coming Wednesday, 11th August, and will be at the Otter Pub at Otterbourne, just off junction 12 of the M3.  The address is Boyatt Lane, Otterbourne, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2HW and there is a map here:  Pub

We'll meet from around 7pm as usual.

Simon.

After wearing out my tyres at Keevil today, I don't care what the weather will be like 'cos I'll have to go in the tin top anyway.  :(    Although I hope the weather holds up for the rest of you.

See you all on Wednesday.

Simon.

Simon

Spoke to nick petty today and he said you were at keevil apparantly he was on his way hoping to blag a passenger ride from someone. Hope you enjoyed but judging from the sound of rubber used you obviously did.

See you weds

Gary

Made it there in the end - didn't manage to passenger as I very generously/reluctantly gave up the hot seat in Si's BUSA to me mate who had never been to a track day before .. or been in a Westy in anger. He thoroughly enjoyed himself - cheers Simon.

I think he said "that thing was 'kin outrageous" about 58 times on the way home ....

See you all Wednesday night; Gary tomorrow if the weather clears up!  

Cheers,

Nicko. :D

Only 8 turned up, and no Westfields.  It was dry when we got there but the decision to leave the Westfields at home was justified as it rained later on.  Let's hope it's better for the last Sunday of the month at the Rockingham arms.

Simon.