AP Racing Master Cylinder

Jon Murray

For Sale:

AP Racing Flange Mounted Master Cylinder model Number CP2623-91

Brand new, never used

**Lightweight** aluminium alloy compact master cylinder complete with 115mm long push rod (un-cut) and AP reservoir.

Bore Size = 0.700"

Full details of this item can be found on the AP web site here: Click Here !

This is a single outlet master cylinder suitable for use as a clutch or brake m/c (but please note that this is not a tandem m/c)

This was bought from Westfield as a clutch master cylinder for a Westfield SEiGHT as a direct replacement for the standard (Girling?) model fitted.  So this will fit the standard Westfield pedal box.

I've just priced this item with Demon Tweaks and it's £65 + VAT without the reservoir, so bank on around £90 all in with a reservoir.

Price: £40 + postage

By comparison, this is what you get from Westfield for £35.00 Click Here  

Pictures of the item for sale are below:

1839.jpeg

1840.jpeg

Brand new, never used

Thanks for looking,

Jon

Paul,

I somehow knew you would want this in your quest for all things lightweight ! :)

So no problem mate, would be good to catch up with you again... are you popping round mine or do you want to meet near the bridge / East Yorkshire meet ?

MHC,

Really sorry but this has gone to Westfieldman.

Regards,

Jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.