A Blat of two pubs

taffy

Hi Men,

A few of us are going to meet at The Crown in Yoxall (Staffs).

(About 8 miles from Curborough on A515), at 6.45/7.00 pm WEDNESDAY THE 4TH to suss the Pub out for a future event :cool:

Alastair (Stone) is then going to lead us over towards Kings Bromley to sus out another pub  :cool:

No more than 10 miles, weather forecast superb.

all welcome

Rob

Rob

An excellent choice of venue, good food, good Guinness and brill surrounding roads. I shall endeavour to be there (unfortunately not in the yet Un SVAed westy) and think it would be an excellent venue for future meets, lots of room, Westfields, friends,  barbecue, beer, camping, etc, etc.

Sounds like fun fun fun  :D  :D  :D

Well it was a fine evening - how did it go chaps?

Thought about you - 'tis one month today before I get my kit from the factory...........

Can't remember what the pub in Yoxall is called but it;s a grand setting but the car park's a bit small. There's a pub in a place called Blythe in Staffs where we've had good food and the car park's a good size too.

Kerry S

The Crown in Yoxall

Oops, It was the Cup in Yoxall!  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

But a good night was had by all (I think!;), when everybody eventually found the right pub! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

C Ya soon

Hope you get your car SVA,d soon Cam

Rob

when everybody eventually found the right pub

I suppose that why it was called " The Blat of two pubs", pity they were only 400yards apart  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Good news about the car Kerry, cu soon.

Rob

Great venue, good company - I think we're on a winner there Rob.   The Cup was OK too :p

At what point did you think nobody else was going to show up?   :D:D:D:D

At what point did you think nobody else was going to show up?

Never doubted for a second

:D

Stiff upper lip and all that. :D  :D  :D

You now have first hand experience of my organisational skills and a career that started well and is going down fast :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Landlady is keen to see us there, so we will keep ya posted on future events, Rounders , Footy, Cheerleading (The Westyetts   :D  )

Rob

Just a small thing Rob.  

Excellent location though, and I'm sure we can make it a regular meeting point.   How does 21 or 28 August sound for the next meeting - complete with tents?   Alternatively, any weekend but the 4th in September would be OK too.

Just a small thing Rob.

How did you know? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Dates sound good, let me have a word with my PA and we will post an event tomorrow?

What do you think of the Westyetts? Can the merchandising department come up with some pom poms?

Rob

I suppose that why it was called " The Blat of two pubs", pity they were only 400yards apart  

Shame you didn't join in the convoy run between the pubs.  Great drive it was to, pull out of car park in 1st change to 2nd, brake, turn into Cup car park!  Would have been a better drive with more bends etc. though, and perhaps we can venture beyond the 30mph village limit next time :D:D

At least it didn't rain so you didn't need your 'two brollys' :D:cool: