Pair of Rover V8 cast manifolds

Jon Murray

For sale:

A pair of gas flowed cast manifolds for the Rover V8, these are both the right hand side ones (or is that left hand side - I can't remember?) for use with a Westfield SEiGHT.

Very useful for anyone building a Rover V8 based Westie who doesn't want to go down the tubular route just yet.

I bought these for my old car, but never got around to fitting them.

The guy I got these off said they were gas flowed by Ray at V8 Developments, certainly looking into the ports someone has been in there smoothing off all the internal burrs, etc. but I can't comment if they've been opened up at all, because I've never compared them to standard ones.  However, the ports are lovely and smooth and you can see that a good few hours has been spent making them gas friendly.

There's a single stud in one of the manifolds that's been broken off in the down-pipe connection flange, but it's nothing that a bit of heat, plus-gas and a stud extractor won't shift.

Price: £15 + P&P  They are heavy though, so p&p will be steep, can meet at a mutually agreeable location on the M62 corridor between Hull and Halifax (my work run).

Here's a picture of them:

1844.jpeg

Thanks for looking,

Jon

I'll have them off you Jon

Please can you hold onto them until September when I shall be passing on my way back from Scotland

Dave

Or drop them off at mine and Dave can collect from me.

I'm 3 mins off the M62 and 10 mins off the A1 :)

Highwayman,

If you two are mates, then dropping them off at Stud's sounds good to me.  :D

If I PM you with my address could you pop a cheque in the post and then I'll drop them of at Si's.

Simon - are you still at the same place ?

Regards,

Jon

No, we've moved, even easier for you to call in on your way past...

The Cottage, DN14 0NH

Thanks both of you. Si,I shall be putting that oil pump driver gear in the post at the same time as Jon's cheque.

Dave

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.