Newark Kit Car Show Pics

Hanslow

What a nice warm day :)  Had the cap, suncream, buff headgear and everything else on to stop the sunburn :D

Anyway, some quick snaps I took, got some much bigger res ones (about 2200 x something) if anyone is interested in them I can email them separately to whoever is concerned, just PM or email me.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Some very nice cars there and that last green one was very  :cool:  Mucho respect to the builder/owner ;)

If people want number plates editing out then I will, was just in a hurry to put them up ;)

Cheers

Steve

Ooo-err. I'm going mental. First look at the bespoilered one I thought 'Ooh, that looks nice and purposeful'  :(  :(  ???  :(  :(

Still trying to guess what comes after the S. Not much space, so can't be too long a word...

Star?

Sicko?

Smoothie?

Stops here?

That green one is plusher than plush. Nicer than my front room in there  :t-up:

Great pictures Hanslow.  It's also good to see a couple of my car (the black one next to Gary's).

Didn't get too sunburnt did you?

Regards

Bob

I'm sunburn free :D  Learnt my lesson last year after shaving my head, spending 7 hours in the sun at Donington and then spending the next evening at the Queens Medical Centre at the A&E :(  Don't want to go through that much pain again  :durr:

For those interested, pics were taken with a Canon S40 on auto mode (couldn't be assed to faff around with different modes)

Good to see plenty of cars there, didn't know anyone really so just meandered round as didn't know if people were owners or not  :durr:

:blush:  :blush: Nice to see a piccy of mine (UUY 383Y) getting centre stage  ;)  (The cheques in the post)

Great day out. I thought it was better than Stoneleigh for the quality of cars (all types/makes) on display IMHO

Would have liked to have met more owners but of course you were all away looking at other cars.

Some very impressive builds  :angry:  :angry:  makes me realise I will have to up my standards (and budget :D )

What about that GT40 then  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :p  :p

Best car was IMO the Ferrari daytona replica

Daytona.JPG

You mean this one? ;)

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

My missus wants one, but she'd prefer an original  :0  :0  :(  :arse:

Well, until I told her how much it would cost  :D  :D

That striker of Tony Brumfields was soooo nice.No expence spared on the build and i want one of those steering wheels.His engine has had some serious mods. 220bhp TTS tuned and only 400Kg :love:  :love:  :zzz:

Does the wing on that racing westy actualy work or is it just for looks.I think it looks good :cool:

Was there on the Saturday with the other Northants lads, had a really enjoyable day but dont mention sunburn as I looked like Rodney from Only Fools after his sunbed disaster when I got home!

:blush:

Good to see so many Westies there, cheers for the piccys Hanslow.

Rich.

Ooo-err. I'm going mental. First look at the bespoilered one I thought 'Ooh, that looks nice and purposeful'  :(  :(  ???  :(  :(

Still trying to guess what comes after the S. Not much space, so can't be too long a word...

Star?

Sicko?

Smoothie?

Stops here?

That green one is plusher than plush. Nicer than my front room in there  :t-up:

"Smax power" ?  :D  :p  ;)

Nice Pics  :t-up:

good to see you got the Manchester boys arriving and parking up  :D  but you could have waited till we got the banner up  ;)

Good photo of me driving into the westfield area, shame the black and yellow westfield was in the way :p  :p  :p  :p