Wilts/Hants Rolling Road session

sjtoolan

A few of the guys in the local area are interested in a power run on a local rolling road.  There are quite a few rolling roads in the Wilts/Hants area, and Tony R has been in touch with most of them to see if they are happy with the idea of a bunch of Westfields turning up.  Tony is happy to organise things and has all the details of the rolling roads, but for now we're just wondering how much interest there would be from anyone in the Wilts/Hants area to make a block booking and make a day of it.

If anyone is interested can you stick a message in here and let us know.  I'd have a guess at around September (maybe later) by the time we've generated enough interest and got everything organised.  

Simon.

I'd be interested, already had a power run but its good fun :)  I can recommend EFI perfomance in Portsmouth, charged a group of us £15 for 2 runs together.

Count me in.

"Call my bluff time" against all the claims the seller made when I bought it.

David.

Not exactly sure as Tony knows exactly where all the rolling roads are.  Maybe he'll be along soon to tell us, but he was just trying to gauge interest at the moment.  This probably isn't too helpful, but it'll be somewhere in Hants or Wilts.  ;)

Seriously, I think he was looking at somewhere in the Winchester/Southampton/Portsmouth triangle, although I may have got that completely wrong.

Simon.