York dragway

neo

Been there today a mate who has a 900bhp celica talked me ito going, so i put the westy on the run what you brung sessions, did alright i reckon, my fastestime was 1/4 mile in 13.41 secs and 108mph recaction time of 0.569 and 60 ft time 2.001 secs. right more power needed. :0

he is testing his new motor but today it did a 10.02 but is looking at low 9's when he gets the fine tuning done

Good times mate was that with Nos? Best I did last year was 13.8 and 107 over the line. Should be a bit quicker this year when I get a chance to run it. ;)

900bhp Celica? Jayysus, I assume not with the normal 3S-GTE engine in there, I used to have a GT4 and 300Bhp was a struggle with those engines without serious mods?

Chris