• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

NEW HERE........ HELLO!!!

CHAPS100

Last time I saw David he was racing a BEC Tiger in an RGB event organised by the 750MC - twas last year though  ;)  ;)  Haven't seen him about this year  :(

That little red car has some good history to it  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Yeah im sure it does have some history, i have been trying to find out stuff about it, but all i have are the two mags that it was featured in and i have seen the video on the net,

but im sure there will be more history made i hope all good!!

I'm up in Aberdeen!

clap.gif

... and then there were three ... bounce.gif

I'd be really interested to see your car. yes.gif

Fancy a pint sometime? Tomorrow night (Tuesday) is the monthly SIDC meeting at the Old Mill Inn (South deeside Road) at 19:30. I'll be there with the Westfield (if it's dry). rolleyes.gif

If you want, give me a shout ...

eric.kiltie@petro-canada.com shout.gif

Cheers,

N driving.gif

Eric,

There are four actually - I met up with another Nick a couple of weeks ago in a Yellow XE powered Westy.

and..... on Friday night I was passed by a red Westy on the Westhill dual carridge way, driver and passenger were hiding behind their sidecreens... couple of girls :D  :devil: Anyone on here?

We should sort something out soon, before the weather gets even worse.

Nick, any idea when you're planning on getting the car road legal.

Graeme

... couple of girls :D  :devil:

Aye, I've seen a red one being driven by a lady. Out the road near where I stay (Crathes). I wasn't in my Westy at the time though so little point in waving.

Too right we should organise something. I'll take the action and get it sorted. I'll invite some other Tiger and CateringVan owners I know. Maybe sometime next week?

Cheers,

N driving.gif

Yeah that would be great.

I know three Tiger owners I'll invite too.

If you need a hand or want to discuss ideas etc give me a call. You have PM with details.

G

I stay near Queen's Cross

I work in Albyn Place smile.gif

Cheers,

N driving.gif

I stay on albert terrace, there is a red westfield i think that has been parked outside raeburn and christie on albyn place. Thanks for the offer about a pint but i cant make it have made daft plans with the gf and i cant get out of them.  :(

As for when am i getting it road legal im hoping soon im going to start to price parts. :(  not looking forward to that.

There are also a few expensive things that im going to be worried about like the Tony Law exhausts not sure if i will get throught the SVA with them on. :0

By any chance Numptie were you out at banchory on saturday? im sure I seen you, i was driving past in a grey cooper S pointing at a westfield like a nutter!!!    :angry:

... were you out at banchory on saturday?

Aye, that'd be me byebye.gif

... going to the Banchory show to see some nice newly shampood sheep! hehe.gif

Cheers,

N driving.gif