questions from a new boy

markduffy

Hi Mark,

Been in your position myself about a year or so ago. I've got myself a 98 x-floe SE with live axle.  The car is absolutely mint,and came to me for £6000 ish. I am in the Washington area and would gladly meet up and see if you fit in. As i said my car is a narrow body, but i'm 17 yes 17 stone and I get in OK. I'm also big in the feet department. I'm a member of our local wscc club. We meet monthly, next meet arranged for this weekend at the Harrogate KCS. Area organiser is Nick Algar who youll get at nick@esp-plastics.com :p

Richard Kerr rich@kerr999.fsnet.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Been on hols just got back so have missed the KCS and monthly meeting. When is the next and where?

What is a Speedsport?

Does anyone know anything about Sylva Strikers , I keep seeing ads for them but I dont know anything about them.

Tried one of these at RAW near Hereford, it was fitted with their Toyota package, was bl**** quick and handled very well.

Westy has more room inside and looks better imho though  :cool:  :t-up: