Ragley Hall Classic Car Show

Pepi

I just thought I'd share a bit of news with you all , its about the Ragley Hall car show that was on the 29th of May .

I was just after somewhere to go on the Bank holiday and remembered it was on at the last minute so me and the lady wife jumps in the Westy and high tails it down to Alcester to see what was on etc. Anyway when I arrived I found that they were charging six pounds of the realm for admission so I thinks to myself I must try to blag my way in here...... says to the nice man at the gate " I'm showing my car mate but I,ve got to register inside!! O.K. says he and waves me through (nice people in Alcester) so after registering and getting my show number I find a spot among all the other kit cars and park up.

A nice day followed lovely weather, cold beer and the nicest bunch of fellow enthusiasts you could ever wish to meet and then to cap it all it came over the Tannoy that I,d won the prize for the kit car class (one up for us westys) instant smug mode ( ok so I am blowing my trumpet ) Sooo next year lets have a few more Westys there and show em a thing or two!!

Yours Smugly Pepi

:D  :D  :D