Llandow commentary & the Tommogate Scandal

barney

Wh-wh-whaattt....

You don't mean...

...you actually opened the post?  :0:0:0

PS Llys-y-fran commentary is up...apologies for the poor grammar/typos etc of which there are several  :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mrs Westy

• Mark Stanton

• Turbo Tommo

• adhawkins

See you at hethel on Sunday guys

Tommo

This time be a little more honest, Tommo ???

and own up, to the people at the meeting, if your in the wrong class ;)

that way you dont p*** people off,:angry:

And make friends not enemies  :arse:

see you sunday

Its O.K Mike

Tommos also registered in the wrong Class at MIRA on 7 August as well - so by the time Ty Croes arrives he'll be well used to letting organisers know he's in the wrong class  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Anyone know why I can't download the Llandow commentary  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:  I got acrobat and everyfink  :)  :)  but it just times out  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:

Hi mark, it downloads but is very, very slow, i think it is due to the no. of pics used in it?

its worth the wait :D

Sorree...I don't think there are more pics than normal (there are a lot though) I think it's probably coz I didn't reduce the quality of the one of tommo sleeping, didn't want to ruin that one  :D

Mr S if you are still having problems, let me know and I'll email it to you as a word document if that's easier (still big though)

Download now working  :D  :D  :D Thanks

Cracking commentary :D:D:D

Thanks to Mrs Westie and Rachel, really was a top weekend :D:D:D

Thanks to everyone for talking me into going :D

That'll be a commentary to remember for sure  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks to Mrs Westie and Rachel, really was a top weekend :D:D:D

Thanking you, it's nice to have a bit of feedback and know that all the hard work is worth it... :D

To add to the thanks: thanks to the Nob Ravin press office for supplying me with some truly glorious quotes.  It wouldn't have been quite the same without them *dabs tear away from corner of eye*

Edit: in fact, without the benefit of the original post, you could read that quote by Nick in a completely different context  :0  :0  :0  ;)

To add to the thanks: thanks to the Nob Ravin press office for supplying me with some truly glorious quotes.  It wouldn't have been quite the same without them *dabs tear away from corner of eye*

Gulp *Fighting Back Tear Mode On*

Good to be of help Mrs W  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

If course if Team Cream had a half deccent driver I would not have had to send quite as many excuses out  :D

MMMmm now theres an idea can we have a drivers wanted section  :D  :D  :D

Team Cream

ROFLAO - surely you mean the Magnolia Massive  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: